Powered By Blogger

A Life- Never Thought of - " II "


              I’m delighted to see the interest of the readers on my crazy-story of life “a life never thought of”. Micro-blogging the progress of this story was because of a wrong illusion in my crazy head that people won’t read this blog moreover they won’t read this at least.  And also because writing (for me) is a long, painful business, and i don't plan to go with this again very soon. If i’m giving a kick-start to this again that is just because of the reader’s and i’m very thankful to them.  My present situation is that i have so many things to write, there is so many thoughts and words which are rolling in my head but will continue with this story as i have to drag this off to the end in couple of hours.
               I’ll be brief because i’m writing a lot at the moment, just not here. So as i mentioned in my previous page that my concentration was on my carrier, i really was looking for something big in my life within a span of time. After finishing my schooling there in k.v. Afs, avadi” one more hard time has come to fight with, one more decision to take, and i’ll say life is full of problems but also with opportunities.
So my parents questioned me “do you want to stay here or want to fly to other states?”
                I found this question very difficult to answer than my board exam papers.  In reply, do you know what i said- give me a couple of days to sleep on it, so that i can come up with good decision. And later over a night i visit to my dad and said that i got a dream of staying in chennai and pursuing my education to the further level.
Dad replied- it’s just a nightmare don’t take any decision based on it or else you may get kicked by your dream and you will be left here to regret, nothing else.
Of-course he was right at his point of view but still my mind was stuck with that dream and this made me chew over for two days. After a couple of days my dad again jab me and asked me for the answers. I could not get rid of that so i answered abruptly in these words-“okie so here is my answer i want to stay here and continue my carrier”. Then he said i’m glad to know that you decided to stay here, i was expecting this from you and many more some cheesy lines which was tempting me to hug my dad right away for a second at least, though i failed.
                  Hardest decision of my life was taken by me; i couldn’t believe that. I’m not sure how practical this was at the moment. After this decision life was not so easy to me but still i tried to never give up and fly-off from state.
I tried for many colleges in chennai which were tempting me after finishing my school life. But dint get admission in any of them so in my frustration (at myself), i expressed my unhappiness in fluent hindi on one of my social networking site. This wouldn't have happened if i'd have not run over on my dreamy decision. “creativity starts with a problem” that i have learned through this whole process. But somehow got admission in a college, not much famous but i must say that was matching my level and gave me a great opportunity to take a flight of my dream and landed over the destination of realty. I took admission without any delay and started my college life happily. My dailycrushingsenseoffailure made me to feel down sometimes but cause of some best and close friends i improved, in another term updated me to the next level where i should take rest and enjoy. “a journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step” well said quote which i love to follow and i think i’ve taken my first step for my well destination.
             Thanks to each and every friend, teacher, mentor, lecturer who have been helping me through my whole life, i must say because of them now i’m making some cents through a company. I've met some people online that i'm sure will be lifelong friends! I’m very thankful for those that are in my life and that have helped me get to where i am.

Penulis : Kaushal ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel A Life- Never Thought of - " II " ini dipublish oleh Kaushal pada hari Tuesday 10 April 2012. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan A Life- Never Thought of - " II "
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment